[PD-LV] Help with translation needed

Max Neupert max.neupert at uni-weimar.de
Sun Dec 30 03:52:56 EET 2012

Awesome news!

Pd now comes with a new Help system where you can find useful resources much easier. This is especially aimed at beginners so it is especially important that it is translated.

Hans-Christoph Steiner is wrapping up a new release, so it would be nice if Latvian was complete:

login to transifex and translate the strings:

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: