[Renewable] Fwd: SECOND SUMMIT OF THE FREE/SLOW UNIVERSITY OF WARSAW

Rasa Smite rasa at rixc.lv
Sun Nov 28 18:28:37 EET 2010

Hello

below some information about an "alternative
economy" event in Warsaw, in December 7-9, 2010
it seems an interesting approach

the aim of this event as the organizes have defined:
"is to serve the purpose of mapping mechanisms of
resistance and searching for alternatives to the transformation of
independent institutions of culture and universities into effective and
profit-oriented enterprises."

best
Rasa